Monday, November 19, 2007

What's Your Top Six Things to Be Thankful For?

It's that time of year where we're all supposed to take a time out and really think about what we're thankful for in our lives. If Runaway Box isn't in your top six, you need to re-evaluate your priorities. Seriously. Here's my top six:
  1. Jessica Alba... Just that she exists.
  2. Candy I am still eating from Halloween
  3. The Mighty Ducks Trilogy
  4. G-chat
  5. "Lost" on DVD
  6. Runaway Box
Speaking of re-evaluating priorities, I guess "my friends, my family, my health, their health" is somewhere in there... Let's say, between two and three.

Oh, and here's what I'm NOT thankful for this Thanksgiving:
  1. 2girls1cup.com
I will not link that. I'm not in the business of ruining people's lives.

On a lighter note, let's all thank Senator Mike Gravel for making a stop in the "Elevator". He was great. He nailed it. We didn't have to do a lot of takes. And frankly, we'd all be foolish not to vote for him. He's got the Energy Sword. He can cut down all the terrorists in one fell swoop. Can Hillary do that? I don't think she can, but then again, I haven't been following the debates, so...

Alright, go enjoy some turkey. And if you feel like it, post your Top Six Things you're Thankful for this Thanksgiving, and maybe something you're not thankful for. Yeah, let's try that.

4 comments:

AngelLizzie said...

1) My higher power
2) My family standing by me throughout all the tough times this year.
3) My fellowship in New Way
4) Tough love
5) My new way of life.
6) Peppermint Mocha Frappichinoes from Starbucks. (Had to add one guilty pleasure.)

Sherwood said...

1) Paul
2) Paul in red onesies.
3) Paul on a tricycle.
4) Paul with bunnies.
5) Paul with pizza bagels. Anytime.
6) The comedy of Whoopi Goldberg.

Heather said...

1. elevator for making me laugh
2. my wonderful boyfriend, my family and great friends
3. being able to get the break i need without having disappointing looks from family
4. college
5. nip/tuck and my nip/tuck buddies
6. i cant forget i am thankful for God for creating me and being able to live on this wonderful earth

andrewjkjk said...

1) Not having clap or chlymadia.

2) A splintered family-- I get to have two separate Thanksgiving dinners in one day!

3) Pacific Sunwear, The Gap, and Abrecrombie and Fitch for having clothes that actually fit my emaciated body frame.

4) My wonderful ionic air-purifier that destroys all the mold spores, dust, and allergens in my apartment.

5) The mouse that scurries around in my apartment and keeps me company.

5) The stuffed animals that listen to me when I’m sad. They give me really good advice. Especially the cheetah.

6) All the people that relay compliments, smiles, and kind gestures to an undeserving cynic like me.