Wednesday, March 5, 2008

There Will Be Miscellaneous Pictures

So I found some of these pictures lying around and figured I might as well put them to use and post them on the blog for y'all to look at. I guess I shouldn't say "lying around" (or y'all) since they only exist digitally and are therefore fundamentally incapable of "lying around". I didn't like, find them in some dusty bin or something. They were on my desktop. But I digress. Enjoy!


A table of props used during an Elevator shoot. Seems to be a fake beard, a bottle of alcohol, several coffee mugs, a bottle of cologne, a rubber stretchy toy thingy... Yes, it all adds up.

The ladies. And some dude.

How sexy is this on a scale from 1 to 10. Leave it in the comments!

Elevator's most recognizable props. Also typically the carrier of many other props.

Table read. Look at all the scripts!

Can any other song besides "I Believe I Can Fly" accompany this picture? Answer: Probably, but I don't care to hear them because in my head this is too perfect.

Woody stands alone in his elevator set. That's about as interesting a caption this pic deserves. No wonder it was just lying around.

Hope you enjoyed the rejects of past behind the scenes! I know I did!

Leave comments, fools.

3 comments:

Shaun said...

The left side I give a 10, the right...hmmm, maybe a .5

The half point is for the mask. Ha, love you guys, keep it up!!!

Lima said...

To me the caption goes like: "Iiiii'm like a bird, I wanna fly away!" (Nelly Furtado xP)

Ridiculously hilarious!

And for the last one... "Boobs!"

Masalaman said...

The Girl in blue is supersexy.