Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Woody Live Chat - Wednesday 8PM EST and Live Chat Info in General

Here's the quick and dirty blog entry.

WOODY TONDORF LIVE CHAT! WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH, 8PM EST, JUST GO TO RUNAWAYBOX.COM AND CLICK THE LINK!

ANDREW ZILCH LIVE CHAT! WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH, 8PM EST, JUST GO TO RUNAWAYBOX.COM AND CLICK THE LINK!

MIKE POLK LIVE CHAT! WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH, 8PM EST, JUST GO TO RUNAWAYBOX.COM AND CLICK THE LINK!

Here's the rest of it.

Did you see an emerging pattern above? Look closely.

From now on, at least three weeks out of the month, on Wednesdays, at 8PM EST, there will be somebody to chat with you live. It will probably be Woody, Andrew, or Mike, but if not.... who knows? Harold? Terry? Me? Spider Spud? Basically, if we have to pull a homeless man off the street, there will be somebody there. So come chat with Boxcar Jim, I'm sure he's got plenty to say.

But seriously, tune in Wednesday night and chat with Woody! It'll be a great time, I promise. If it's not you can... give me purple nurples until I bleed. That's what I'm willing to put on the line. I'm not even scared.

No comments: